Business and Project Management ControllerFilton Based1 Year contract- Pending further extension £25 per hour LTD- Depending on ExperienceI am currently recruiting for a project controller...
Interested in working as a Project Controller for an Aerospace and Defence Company this may be the role for you!
The business are looking for a project controller. Someone who is diligent in tracking and understanding process. They need to have ability to persuade, to confirm to a standardized process and assist in the change.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate and record KPI data for monitoring and reporting Domain performance
- Analyse KPI data and launch/co-ordinate a detailed root cause analysis and plan for recovery
- Risk and Opportunity management
- Oversee the application of the EL Risk & Opportunity management plan within the Domain
- Maintain an up to date released budget status under configuration control to support subsequent budget uplifts via the change process
- Review discrepancies between actual and planned spend, manage reporting and recovery actions
- Review weekly hours bookings, challenging miss-booking/failure to book and other anomalies
- Support all aspects of offload administration, including Domain offload order volumes, PO raising / amendments, GRs, order closedown, etc
- Experience of leading R&D activities.
- Educated in Business Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective operational control management within a large transnational, multicultural environment
- Autonomous and open minded with a proactive approach towards work and problem resolution
- Competent at delivering oral and written communications at all levels
- Have a good understanding of the Engineering and aerospace environment
- Able to analyse and synthesize information from multiple sources
- Ability to challenge the status quo and propose alternative approaches
- Contribute fully to continuous improvement and change management
- Logical and analytical approach, able to visualize the end to end process
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.