Production ControllerInterested in working as a Production Controller for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!Job Summary Responsible for the...
Interested in working as a Production Controller for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
Responsible for the control of business unit/customer orders. This is achieved by efficient management and expedition of procured and manufactured items, as well as solely controlling the flow of work required to meet the delivery of a product to cost and schedule - using SAP
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Load Customer Order demand into production and manage Work Order in SAP
- Ensure kits/works orders are released to AIT on time and expedite them to meet the planned delivery dates.
- Input into and maintain Production Schedules.
- Maintain the 'live' status of products in the AIT production flows with assistance of area team leaders and area managers
- Support the manufacturing area manager with work centre forecasts from the company stock control/forecasting tool. Give visibility to the Production & Manufacturing Managers at the weekly operations reviews.
- Regularly create and review the status of works orders in their 'product' remit.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment within Aerospace/defence industries.
- Experience using an MRP/ERP tool (preferably SAP).
- Knowledge of how to interpret and update information on Scheduling tool, preferably Primavera.
- Able to work in volatile/high pressure environments to resolve material supply problems.
- Experience with Bill of Material (BoM) management.
- Clean room working will be part of the role so experienced in this would be advantageous
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.