Project Coordinator - Short term contract
Working within the Learning and Development section of a large Facilities Management company.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator with experience in mapping out and improving processes, workflows and procedures...ideally from an L&D perspective, but please apply if you have similar experience from another industry or work area.
You will be working across 5 sites, so the ability and willingness to travel is essential.
The client is a company that provides custodial and post-release facilities for the UK Home Office. They assist in the running of 122 prisons across 8 countries and are one of the largest Facilities Management providers in the World.
What is required?
- Experience of improving processes within a large organisation
- Project Management qualification desirable
- An understanding of workflows within an L&D environment
- Able to travel across the UK
- Access to your own transport will be essential
- Able to pass a DBS check / security checks
- Travel expenses will be covered at 45p per mile
- Salary of up to £40,000 pro rata
- 3 to 6 month contract
- Possibility of contract extension
- The main site will be based in Northumberland
- 4 other sites across the UK that may need to be visited
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Carbon60 on 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this job post with a CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.