Business Development Manager to identify, target, manage and develop respective market segment for an Aerospace Company based in MiddlesexYou will have experience of electromechanical systems...
Project Development Manager - Renewable Energy - £38-345k plus company car, laptop, mobile and other excellent company benefits - South East mobile role
An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join a company within a multinational group, who are looking smart people utilising smart technology to deliver their vision. They are currently in search of a Project Development Manger to join their South West based operations. Working 37.5 hours a week you will be provided with the following for your hard work:
- Company Car, Laptop, Mobile phone
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through company Extras scheme
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
You will be responsible creating organisational growth through the management of business developments and improving opportunities for growth. You will be leading projects from concept phase throughout the development. You will also be required to oversee all aspects of health & safety, security, Permitting and planning.
- Manage business development projects responding to improvement, optimisation and growths opportunities in Recycling and Integrated Assets (RIA).
- Manage and lead projects from the concept phase throughout the development phases to completing the TARFs (Transaction Approval Request Forms) and obtaining approval from project Steerco and Leadership Management Meeting
- Develop and prepare project brief, strategy and delivery plan whilst interfacing with head of performance improvement and optimisation, own team, project sponsor, operational heads, and internal stakeholders to correctly interpret scope/requirements.
- Oversee and develop all aspects of the project development in areas such as H&S, Security, Technical, Operation, Permitting & Planning, Property, Legal, Insurance, Financial/Commercial and Environmental & Sustainability.
- Review and validate project costs (Opex, Capex) with the relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Finance team to complete the financial modelling for the project business case
- Provide regular update to Head of Performance Improvement and Optimisation.
- Prepare and present project progress update to project Steerco in a monthly basis.
- Proven track record of business development and project management in relevant area to recycling resources management
- Extensive experience in project Development and management within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Strong commercial and financial understanding
- Structured and process driven analytical approach to problem solving
- Degree (2:1 or higher) in one of the following fields: Engineering, Business Management, Project Management
- Full driving licence
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.