Carbon60 are looking for an experienced Planning Executive based in Heathrow, working with a very large airline. You will be responsible for supporting creating and maintaining the delivery of timely, consistent, robust, effective and efficient training plans, supporting GLA.
Rate: £15 ph.
- Ensure all relevant plans are correct and delivered in agreed timelines throughout the end-to-end planning cycle.
- Deliver and manage training plans to agreed requirements and leveraging maximum benefit.
- Proactively identify capacity for commercial revenue opportunities and allocation of resources.
- Act as a primary and secondary planner for specific areas / subjects as required, whilst maintaining a multiskilled 'core' planning function.
- Maintain credible and collaborative stakeholder relationships.
- Work with the Planning Leads, Planning and Business Performance Analyst and Account Managers to use timely business data and metrics to analyse planning trends, identify risks and issues, making recommendations, driving increased human and physical resource utilisation.
- Review and maintain the required planning data in line with standardised planning processes and system use.
- Support the on the day GLA training function to maintain a safe, secure, customer centric and robust operation.
- Identify and initiate continuous improvement opportunities across the function.
- Use standard transactional processes and standardised documentation.
- Provide planning metrics for relevant GLA areas to support the GLA dashboard and tracking of business metrics / reporting.
- Operational resource planning experience.
- Stakeholder management.
- Process improvement capability.
- Experience in solving complex planning problems.
- Ability to interpret data and insights and use this to make informed decisions.
- Ability to identify and share best practice knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planning Executive based near Heathrow to work with a major airline in the UK. If this is something you would be interested in please apply, or email your CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search