Project Engineer (6 month contract) x 2
Carbon60 are recruiting two Project Engineers for one of the UK's premier automotive parts manufacturers. Based in Ystrad Mynach, South Wales.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE A 6 MONTH CONTRACT - LONG TERM TEMP ROLE
There are two positions, one working within the Advanced Engineering department as a Project Engineer that concentrates on innovation. The other is working with existing customers and designs to ensure the business delivers the highest quality standards possible.
- Decide, plan and control all technical issues related to assigned project and support the Program Manager in delivering highest quality solutions to our customers in line with FLP (Flawless Launch Process)
- Cooperate with designer to ensure that product and system architecture meets customer specifications and demands
- Work with manufacturing team to ensure products can meet the manufacturing / process requirements
- DV & PV test planning and co-ordination
- Interpretation of test results and solving of any failures
- Introduction of the necessary actions and modifications as required to ensure that all necessary parts for the customer are available on time
- Responsible for DFMEA
- Ensure product development complies with customer processes
- Co-ordinate project trials with other departments
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in Engineering or a comparable education
- Experience ideally in automotive parts / projects is desired
- Injection molding & Blow molding product design knowledge including welding and assembly is a strong plus
- Technical understanding of 2D engineering drawings
- Experience using PLM Enovia system
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry
- Strong leadership and co-ordination skills required
If you are an experienced Project Engineer from the manufacturing world and you are looking for a new challenge, this just might be the perfect role for you.
- Hourly rate £15 to £22 depending on experience
- 6 month assignment
- Holiday entitlement
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted