A family run, Cardiff based, financial institution is looking to take on a new Building Surveyor to join their busy property team. This is an...
A top regional Main Contractor based in the North West are looking to add an experienced permanent Quantity Surveyor to their team.
A great opportunity to join a market leader who pride themselves on how they treat their staff and provide them with the opportunities to progress their careers within the business.
Based in the North West and working on projects right across the region across a variety of sectors including; Education, Commercial, Offices, Residential, Healthcare and Industrial. Typical project values are up to £30m and include both new build and refurbishments.
They currently have a number of impressive projects underway and a strong order book going forward with a number of quality schemes above £20m in the pipeline.
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings.
- Reviewing of contract documents to ensure that the company is protected at all times.
- Issue sub-contract tender packages and undertake contractual evaluation of the tender.
- Assess contract risk and work with the site team to develop and manage mitigation plans.
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
- Manage the commercial aspects of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account.
- Preparation and assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works.
- Manage commercial performance against business targets and KPI's.
- Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to and that legislations are met.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have a minimum of 6 years' experience working on construction projects with Main Contractors.
- Have experience managing your own projects or schemes.
- Have experience working on projects valued above £10m.
- Be commutable to the North West and Manchester.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career
To apply please attach a copy of your CV directly to this ad or send direct to me: . I can be contacted at the Manchester office on 0161 873 7000 to discuss the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.