A top, tier one Main Contractor based in the North West are looking to add an experienced permanent Quantity Surveyor to their team.A great opportunity...
A top, tier one Main Contractor based in the North West are looking to add an experienced permanent Quantity Surveyor to their team.
A great opportunity to join a market leader who pride themselves on how they treat their staff and provide them with the opportunities to progress their careers within the business.
They have an immediate requirement for a Project QS to work as a No2 on a large new build Hotel project based in Manchester. This project is valued at £45m and has a two-year build time.
The ideal candidate will be somebody who is keen to work on prestigious projects and develop and progress their careers. They have a number of exciting projects, and a very impressive forward order book which will enable you to progress within the business.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Strict Cash Management and Forecasting.
- Maintaining Risk Management Processes and procedures.
- Contractual correspondence.
- Preparing accurate and prudent cost/value analysis.
- Budget preparation.
- Approving interim and Final account measurements.
- Approving pricing and Rating variations.
- Obtaining appropriate extensions of time.
- Management, interim and final account agreement of sub-contracts.
- Quality and accurate records are kept.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience working on construction projects with Main Contractors.
- Have sub-contractor package management and procurement experience.
- Have experience working on projects valued above £10m.
- JCT Main and Sub-Contract experience.
On offer is a salary in the range of £40-48k plus package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career
To apply please attach a copy of your CV directly to this ad or send direct to me: Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org. I can be contacted at the Manchester office on 0161 873 7000 to discuss the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.