My client based in Fareham is looking for a site based Construction Manager attheir clients large manufacturing site roughly 10 miles from Portsmouth.This is a...
Due to continued expansion my client requires a Contracts Manager to join their team in the North West on a permanent basis.
A leading regional contractor who are a market leader in the fitout industry and operate across numerous frameworks within the retail sector. Projects are varied up to £5m in value.
The North West division of the business is seeing great growth and as such now is a great time to join as the Contracts Manager can expect to play a leading role in continuing to drive the business forward and ensuring these strong frameworks continue to grow.
As a Contracts Manager you will be a senior member of the management team and will be expected to oversee multiple projects simultaneously from inception to completion. The ability to plan and monitor project delivery are crucial to this role as are people management skills, leadership and the ability to interact with clients. You will be based in modern offices in the North West with visits to site as required.
Role & Responsibilities as a Contracts Manager:
- Ensuing the site management team manage the planning and establishment of activities related to site set up; including management of labour resources and materials
- Managing effective progress meetings with site team and attending meetings where necessary
- Preparation and production of progress reports for client/team meetings
- Regularly monitoring sub-contractor performance
- Provide tailor-made services to assist clients in developing and managing their projects
- Offer clients added value to provide quality, start-to-finish delivery
- Liaising effectively with design teams and client representatives
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Previous Contracts Manager experience within fitout market.
- Contract and commercial knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Client liaison experience.
- Solid career history.
- Hold CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid and Asbestos Awareness.
Candidates who possess Design and Build experience will offer a distinct advantage.
On offer is an attractive salary circa £55 - £60k dependant on experience with a generous package incl car allowance, pension, private medical and free gym.
If interested please attach a copy of your up to date CV to this ad or send directly
To discuss the role please contact me in our Manchester office on 0161 873 7000.
All applicants will be treated in confidence.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.