Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Project Manager for our client in the Dumfries & Galloway area. The job is for 3 months work paying...
A leading national North West based Main Contractor is seeking a Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is within a national Main Contractor. With a business plan which is focused on growing the business now is a great time to join as a large part of this growth plan is focused on the North West market. In fact in the next 3-4 years turnover in the region is expected to grow from £60m to in the region of £110-120m.
They have an excellent track record of delivery high quality projects to time and budget, particularly within the Healthcare and Education sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Site Managers working across the scheme.
- Engaging with stakeholders, clients and tradesmen and reporting back to Board level.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of the build.
- Working closely with both the site based technical and commercial teams and maintaining a good working relationship with them.
- Ensuring the highest level of safety and quality is always adhered to on site.
- Responsible for forecasting, programming, budgeting and time management.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience of delivering high value new build projects of £15-20m.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or related field.
- Ideally experienced in Residential high-rise new builds.
- Strong understanding of all stages of the construction process.
- Clear evidence of successfully leading on-site construction teams.
- Previous experience within a blue chip Main Contractor is highly advantageous.
This is a fantastic chance to play a leading role in the ever changing skyline in the North West.
On offer for the right person is an attractive salary (circa £60 - 70k doe) plus an excellent overall package.
If interested, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can send directly to myself,
To discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.