My client, a leading Tier One Main Contractor due to an increase in project wins are looking to recruit a permanent Site Engineer into their...
A great permanent Site Manager opportunity to join one of the highest profile Main Contractors based in the North West.
As well as the initial opportunity to work on a Manchester City Centre Residential new build project this role comes with great career potential for the right person as they have a history and culture of internal promotion.
Their current portfolio of work boasts some of the largest and prestigious projects within the North West. This permanent role is being treated with urgency so they will look to start the right person ASAP.
Your role as a Site Manager will include:
- Managing site activities, ensuring compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and chairing weekly coordination meetings.
- Performing strict quality control checks and proactively resolving site issues.
- Facilitating sub-contractor inductions, highlighting the need for compliance to health and safety procedures.
- Coordinating just in time deliveries to minimise storage capacity.
- Ensuring PC is delivered to schedule
- Working to KPI led targets.
To be considered for this Site Manager role you will need:
- At least 3-5 years' experience working for a Main Contractor as a No1. or No2 Site Manager on projects over £10m.
- Degree qualified within the construction industry or from a trade's background.
- A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Be able to display a solid permanent career history.
- Be commutable to sites across the North West.
A genuine opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a leading Contractor who is offering a long term career as well as interesting and various projects across the North West.
On offer is a strong salary (£42-50k) plus a generous package including car, pension, private healthcare etc.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com.
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.