We are looking to recruit an Electrician to work for our client one of the UK's leading property services companies who have been well established...
An opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join a growing North West based regional Main Contractor on a permanent basis.
The business is well set up and is now ready to expand their North West operations.
As a business they have a plan in place to increase the group turnover by 40% in the next 5 years. The majority of this will be achieved from the North West office.
Their plans are well thought out and sustainable. They have a solid client base which will provide extensive repeat business opportunities and a dedicated team to provide them with ongoing tender opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Discussing plans with estimating team, surveyors and procurement before work commences.
- Planning work schedules for the jobs.
- Preparing the site and taking delivery of materials.
- Working closely with the site team and Site Managers once building is underway monitoring progress, costs and quality.
- Making sure the work meets legal requirements and Building Regulations.
- Reporting regularly to the client and Construction Director.
Work is carried out across all major sectors excluding housing.
This work consists of new build and refurbishment projects ranging in value from £500k - £8m.
You will typically be expected to oversee and control 3 projects at any time.
To be considered for this Contracts Manager role you will need:
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or come from a trade background.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Come from a Main Contracting background.
- Have an excellent Health & Safety record.
- Have ambition and be motivated to lead in a growing business.
On offer for the right person is an attractive salary and package as well as the chance to become a key person within the business.
With the scope for growth within the company now is a great time to join.
If interested please apply with a copy of an up to date CV
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.