Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor wanting to make a difference and really kick start your career?An opportunity has arisen within a modern, growing Main...
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor wanting to make a difference and really kick start your career?
An opportunity has arisen within a modern, growing Main Contractor for a driven Assistant QS to join their business based in the North West.
A genuine chance to join a growing business with a clearly defined career path. They currently have a full order book with several other projects in the pipeline across the North West.
You will be joining a Main Contractor who are currently delivering some prestigious and hi-spec Residential projects across the North West. These projects are valued up to £80m and are designed to enhance Manchester for years to come.
Duties of an Assistant QS:
- Liaise with subcontractors for quotations
- Measure materials and quantities required for site by analysing drawings
- Attend progress meetings
- Compare prices from different costs
- Prepare subcontractor payments with current contracts and final accounts
- Pass quotation costs to SQS for authorisation and approval
- Liaise with subcontractors on site work issues
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- At least 2 years' experience working in the construction industry for a Main Contractor
- A desire to learn and progress your career
- Articulate and clear communicator
- A clean and valid licence
- CSCS card
Opportunities with the potential for this level of personal growth don't come by every day. If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working with a Main Contractor in the North West and wanting more then please apply.
A competitive salary and package including a car / allowance, pension, bonus and other benefits are on offer.
Please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV. Alternatively, you can send your CV directly
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.