A leading national Main Contractor is looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join their team on a permanent basis.This is a great chance to...
A tier one Main Contractor based in the North West are looking to add an experienced permanent Quantity Surveyor to their team.
A great opportunity to join a market leader who are currently in the process of growing their North West footprint further.
Based in the North West with a major focus on the Manchester market you'll be given the chance to lead your own schemes and develop and progress within the business. Typical project values are between £10m-£50m. They have a strong presence within Residential, Office and Commercial new build projects in particular.
They have a strong order book going forward with a number of quality schemes above £30m in the pipeline. They are particularly interested in ambitious people who want to be given an opportunity to become a key individual within a tight knit team.
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings.
- Reviewing of contract documents to ensure that the company is protected at all times.
- Issue sub-contract tender packages and undertake contractual evaluation of the tender.
- Assess contract risk and work with the site team to develop and manage mitigation plans.
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
- Manage the commercial aspects of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account.
- Preparation and assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works.
- Manage commercial performance against business targets and KPI's.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have a minimum of 6 years' experience working on construction projects with Main Contractors.
- Have experience managing your own projects or schemes.
- Have experience working on projects valued above £10m.
- Be commutable to the North West and Manchester.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career
To apply please attach a copy of your CV directly to this ad or send direct to me: . I can be contacted at the Manchester office on 0161 873 7000 to discuss the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.