Design Manager | MonmouthOne of the UKs leading Construction Groups are recruiting for a Design Manager to join their project team in Monmouth. Due to...
An experienced Site Administrator is immediately required on a permanent basis to support a well-established construction company based on site in Liverpool. This individual well provide support to the business to ensure compliance to management processes and procedures.
The role will offer project administrative support to the Delivery team. As such, the successful individual must be an enthusiastic, self-reliant individual to meet the responsibilities for both parts of the business.
At the same time, the ideal individual must be able to build positive relationships with the team, being able to influence colleagues and contributing to the team ethos. You will have strong planning skills with the ability to organise yourself with minimal supervision, seeing tasks through to completion. You will be confident in representing the business to both internal and external clients and ensure a professional service is provided at all times.
The successful candidate must have previous administrative experience and be enthusiastic and well presented. This role requires excellent communication skills both face to face and via the telephone. Standard grade/GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) or NVQ (or equivalent) desirable.
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in use of Word/Excel/Emails, use of drawing packages an advantage and working between servers
- Minimum 3 year's admin experience (previous experience in the construction industry would be an added bonus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm under pressure, confident in working in fast paced environment
- Happy to work on own initiative/manage workload
- Experience of working to daily deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You must be able to commute to Liverpool on a daily basis
If interested please apply directly to this ad with an up to date CV. Alternatively you can send your CV directly
To discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.