A great permanent Contracts Manager opportunity to join a leading national property maintenance company based in Lancashire.Contracts Manager will ensure contracts are completed to programme,...
A Senior Project Manager is required to join a well-regarded Main Contractor based in the North West on a permanent basis.
This is a very exciting opportunity as the initial project for this Senior Project Manager role will be taking charge of a large and prestigious new build project valued in excess of £50m.The project itself is based in Liverpool.
You will be in charge of all site matters and be responsible for leading this project through to a successful completion.
Upon completion of this project you will be responsible for delivering other similar large and high value schemes within the North West.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Site Managers working across the scheme.
- Engaging with stakeholders, clients and tradesmen and reporting back to Board level.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of the build.
- Working closely with both the site based technical and commercial teams and maintaining a good working relationship with them.
- Ensuring the highest level of safety and quality is always adhered to on site.
- Responsible for forecasting, programming, budgeting and time management.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience of delivering high value new build projects of £40m +.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or related field.
- Ideally experienced in Residential high-rise new builds.
- Strong understanding of all stages of the construction process.
- Clear evidence of successfully leading on-site construction teams.
- Previous experience within a blue chip Main Contractor is highly advantageous.
This is a fantastic chance to play a leading role in the ever changing skyline in the North West.
On offer for the right person is an attractive salary (circa £75-82k doe) plus an excellent overall package.
If interested, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can send directly to myself, Patrick.email@example.com
To discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.