Purchasing Clerk A major player in the Electronics industry is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Purchasing Clerk to support their Purchasing team in Cwmbran.This is...
A market leading regional Main Contractor is looking to add a Construction Planner to their team based in the North West on a permanent basis.
With a reputation as one of the leading regional Main Contractors in the North West who are noted for looking after their staff and providing them with opportunities to grow their careers. This is a great chance for a Planner who is serious about building their career and working on a wide variety of projects while doing so.
Typical projects and sectors of work include; Education, Commercial, Offices, Healthcare, Residential and Leisure. Individual projects can be up to £30m in value.
The Planner will work between the Construction and Tendering teams. They carry out work predominantly across the North West and currently have a very full order book for 2017.
You will Report into the Chief Planner and be responsible for providing accurate construction time related programme information. This will include procurement and design key dates, monitoring and reporting on site progress and look ahead forecasting. You will work closely with the site team and Health and Safety Department.
Additionally, you will be involved in numerous tasks including but not limited to:
- Production of Tender Programmes, methodology statements and assisting the bid team with buildability issues.
- Providing the main Master and Construction Programmes.
- Providing Procurement Programme to assist placement of subcontractor packages.
- Producing sectional phasing programmes to assist more detail understanding.
- Producing subcontractor programmes to track key subcontractor performance
- Liaising effectively with other Company departments.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Having worked in a similar role within a Main Contractor.
- You will be degree qualified or equivalent within the Construction industry.
- Have excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Packages in particular, Asta Power Project.
It goes without saying that you will have excellent communication skills both oral and written and are commercially astute.
In return, on offer is an attractive salary and a leading benefits package with the chance to develop a career within an organization that is known for looking after their people and the community.
If interested please apply directly via this ad with an up to date CV. Alternatively, you can send a copy directly
To discuss this role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.