Site Setting Out Engineer Experienced Site Engineers required for a long term project in the Manchester area DescriptionSetting out /Ensuring work is safeWorking as part...
My client, a leading Regional Main Contractor due to an increase in workload are looking to recruit a permanent Site Engineer into their team to work on Construction and Civil projects throughout the North West.
Working across a wide range of sectors on projects up to £25m this role would suit an Engineer who is looking to build a long term career in the industry working for a well-respected and progressive contractor.
Reporting into the Site Manager you will be responsible for:
* Site organisation and planning
* Setting out of foundations
* Site liaison
* Quality control of installation
* Provide information to SM / PM on progress for monthly reports
* Management of sub-contractor and contract staff (where applicable)
* Contribute to a zero tolerance for health and safety breaches.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous experience working for a Main Contractor along with the following:
* HND in an Engineering discipline or similar technical qualification
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Working knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation, and CDM Regulations
* Exposure to projects of £4m +
On offer for the right individual is the opportunity to become a key member in a leading Contractor as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package.
If interested, please apply directly to this ad with an up to date CV. Alternatively, you can send a CV directly
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.