Operations Manager Fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager with a world renowned Facilities Manager company on their prestigious Client's site in Hull.Role...
A permanent opportunity for a quality Site Manager to work with a national Main Contractor out of their North West office. They have a history of delivering prestigious projects within Greater Manchester and across the North West.
Now is a great time to join as the board has signed off on a growth plan which is aimed at doubling the turnover out of the North West within the next 5 years.
This opportunity comes with the chance to work as a No2. on large projects as well as giving you the chance to run your own schemes as a No1.
This permanent role is being treated with urgency so they will look to start the right person ASAP. Given the workload in front of them they are open to meeting quality people and placing them on a project that best utilises their skill set and experience.
They work across a variety of sectors but have a particular focus within the Healthcare and Education sectors.
Your role as a Site Manager will include:
- Managing site activities, ensuring compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and chairing weekly coordination meetings.
- Performing strict quality control checks and proactively resolving site issues.
- Ensuring PC is delivered to schedule.
- Working to KPI led targets.
- Reporting into the onsite PM.
To be considered for this Site Manager role you will need:
- At least 3-5 years' experience working for a Main Contractor as a No1. or No2 Site Manager on projects over £10m.
- Degree qualified within the construction industry or from a trade's background.
- A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Be able to display a solid permanent career history.
- Be commutable to sites across the North West.
A genuine opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a leading Contractor who is offering a long term career as well as interesting and various projects across the North West.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £55,000 + a generous package.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.