Job Title: FLT (Forklift Driver / Counterbalance)Salary: £14.07 p/h PAYELocation: Heathrow AirportHours: Day/Night shiftsContract: 6 months We are currently looking for Licensed FLT (Forklift Drivers)...
A leading national Main Contractor is looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great chance to join a leading Construction Main Contractor that has plans in place to grow the business further over the next 5 years.
Now is an ideal time to join the business as you will have the opportunity to shadow a highly experienced Bid Writer who has been with the business for 20+ years and is due to retire next year.
This individual needs to be flexible and hard working with the willingness to learn and continually improve quality of work and have excellent organisation and leadership skills to ensure consistently high level quality bid outputs.
- Coordinate specific bids from initial expression of interest to bid submission
- Appraisal of EOI/PQQ/ITT/RFP documentation to identify key risks and opportunities and devise answer plans and strategies
- Responsible for the quality of information presented in submissions
- Manage bid activities in line with plan and priorities
- Organising and leading bid strategy meetings
- Formulating and delivering bid programmes
- Leading the development of bid response that exceeds our client's expectations
- Input into the planning and programming and the development of construction methodologies and winning proposals
Skills & Experience
- HNC/D or degree level in Construction Management/Civil Engineering (desirable);
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office inc. Word, Excel, Publisher, Asta, Adobe In Design & PowerPoint with generally strong IT skills
- Ability to work flexibly to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator with the ability to manage a team and work within a team environment
- Exceptional writing, editing, and copy-writing skills
- Construction knowledge and commercial appreciation;
- Ability to author technical and quality narrative and edit same by others
- Good knowledge of building, civil engineering and general construction techniques and methodology
On offer for the right individual is an attractive salary of circa £45k plus a strong overall package.
This is a great chance to join a well-established Construction company that place an emphasis on their people. Future career progression and opportunities are on offer as well as this position could grow into a Bid lead role in the future.
Please apply directly to this advert or send an up to date CV
To discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.