Quality ControllerCardiffContract We are actively seeking a Quality Controller for a healthcare company based in Cardiff on a contract basis. Required Qualifications:Attention to details, and...
A leading and successful Main Contractor is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in the North West.
With a very full order book and portfolio of projects now is a great time to join the business.
This role offers a great deal of project variety as my client build across a variety of sectors including; Healthcare, Education Student Accommodation, Residential, Offices and Commercial.
Projects range in value from £3m-30m and are both new build and refurb.
A very financially solid contractor who win most of their work negotiated through repeat business from satisfied clients.
They are particularly interested in people who have plans to progress and grow their careers within their commercial team as good long term career progression opportunities are on offer for the right person.
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings.
- Reviewing of contract documents to ensure that the company is protected at all times.
- Issue sub-contract tender packages and undertake contractual evaluation of the tender.
- Assess contract risk and work with the site team to develop and manage mitigation plans.
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
- Manage the commercial aspects of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account.
- Preparation and assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works.
- Manage commercial performance against business targets and KPI's.
- Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to and that legislations are met.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience working on construction projects with Main Contractors.
- Be proficient in NEC / JCT forms of contract.
- Have experience managing your own projects or schemes.
- Have experience working on high volume projects.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and package that will be commensurate with what you are already earning and dependant on experience.
To apply please attach a copy of your CV directly to this ad or send direct to me: .
I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000 to discuss the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.