A great permanent Project Manager opportunity to join a leading North West based Main Contractor who are heavily involved within the construction sector throughout the...
A top regional Main Contractor based in the North West are looking to add an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to their team.
A great opportunity to a top regional North West based Main Contractor who pride themselves on how they treat their staff and provide them with the opportunities to progress their careers within the business.
Based in the North West and working on projects right across the region across a variety of sectors including; Education, Commercial, Offices, Residential, Healthcare and Industrial. They work on schemes from £2m-£20m and include both new build and refurbishments.
- Preparing Bills of Quantities.
- Issuing of sub-contractor tender enquiries.
- Evaluation of sub-contractor quotations.
- Preparing formal sub-contract Agreements.
- Valuation and payment of sub-contractor interim accounts.
- Agreement of sub-contractor final accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly CVR reports.
- Preparing and submission of monthly Profit and Loss reports.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have a minimum of 6 years' experience working on construction projects with Main Contractors.
- Have experience managing your own projects or schemes.
- Have experience working on projects valued above £10m.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career
To apply please attach a copy of your CV directly to this ad or send direct to me: Patrick.email@example.com. I can be contacted at the Manchester office on 0161 873 7000 to discuss the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.