Project Manager to join expanding engineering development, test team for a leading defence company in Dorset negotiable salary Our client is a global leader in...
A Project Manager is required to join a well-regarded Main Contractor based in the North West on a permanent basis.
As a business they currently turnover £85m per year. This figure is set to grow to £120m by the end of next year. 80% of this business is achieved through positive relationships with some high profile clients and developers.
This is a very exciting opportunity as the initial project this Project Manager will be taking charge of is a priority site in an ever growing portfolio of work.
The project itself is based close to Manchester city centre and is a Residential apartment scheme valued at £18m. This exciting project is just underway so you would immediately be onsite and working towards a successful completion in summer of 2019.
Upon completion of this project you will be responsible for delivering other similar large schemes within the North West.
The progression within this business is real as they are anticipating as the business grows further in the North West they will be looking to promote the right person into a Contracts Manager role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Site Managers working across the scheme.
- Engaging with stakeholders, clients and tradesmen and reporting back to Board level.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of the build.
- Working closely with both the site based technical and commercial teams and maintaining a good working relationship with them.
- Ensuring the highest level of safety and quality is always adhered to on site.
- Responsible for forecasting, programming, budgeting and time management.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience of delivering high value new build projects of £15-20m.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or related field.
- Ideally experienced in Residential high-rise new builds.
- Strong understanding of all stages of the construction process.
- Clear evidence of successfully leading on-site construction teams.
- Previous experience within a blue chip Main Contractor is highly advantageous.
This is a fantastic chance to play a leading role in the ever changing skyline in the North West.
On offer for the right person is an attractive salary (circa £60 - 65k doe) plus an excellent overall package.
If interested, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can send directly to myself,
To discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.