Multi Trader Bristol Area Permanent roleGreat long term Multi Trader job opportunity available. Want a permanent role starting immediately? Our client requires a Social Housing...
Qualified Plumber with general handyperson/DIY experience required for a permanent mobile plumbing and handy-person role in a large commercial building in Bristol
£14.00ph, weekly pay plus van, fuel card, mobile phone, holiday pay and pension
- Plumbing maintenance
- Plumbing repair and some plumbing installation
- General basic maintenance and repair work
- Some basic carpentry work
Essentials for the role:
- Very good plumbing experience
- Plumbing Qualification
- Experience in plumbing maintenance and plumbing repair
- Basic DIY or Handy-person knowledge
- Willingness to carry out non plumbing duties - such as basic carpentry
- Full UK driving licence
£14.00ph - plus van, fuel card, mobile phone, holiday pay and pension
Ideal role for an experienced qualified plumber with very good experience of plumbing maintenance and plumbing repair living in areas such as Bristol, Avonmouth, Bath, Somerset, Fishponds and surrounding Bristol areas.
Call William at Carbon60 on 02920 388757 or email me your CV and contact details
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.