Pipefitter/Stainless SteelBirmingham Contract Position ongoing worksThe company is a UK leading organisation specialising in process pipework projects and mechanical installations. This is an excellent opportunity...
Location: Langley Park, Slough
Duration: 5 Months approx
Rate: £20ph CIS
My client has various contracts running across London and Home Counties. They specialise in fitting High Pressure Fire Suppresion Systems in high rise flats, hotels, maritime and off shore establishments
Require qualified pipefitters with experience in steel piping. No welding required as they are connected by thread and then crimped. Working from 15mm to 38mm, water is pressure tested at 210 Bar.
- CSCS Qualified pipefitter
- Able to work under own initiative
- Able to complete 4 rooms (15 brackets each room) per day
- Must have own tools (Specialist tools provided)*
- 5 Point of PPE (Hard hat, Steel capped boots, Gloves, Glasses and high vis)
Please contact Craig McIntyre 020 3096 0484
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.