Planning Manager: Highways England Experience.
This will be a floating planning management opportunity: geography means London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire; the successful planning manager will be from site & happy to drive & consider lodging 2-3 nights a week?
- 5 years at least in a distinct Planning Role
- Competent user of P6 Primavera incl. cost loading / EVM
- Produces programmes with quants and output rates
- Communicator [presents programmes to internal team]
- Highways Experience
- Design Programme Management
- Site based
- A minimum of 10 years on site construction experience; i.e. knows methods and understands relationships of tasks
- Has some management experience
Contact me for full details should you be interested.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted