I am currently recruiting for a full time Planner for my client based in Waterlooville. You will be working with a main contractor whos head office is in Denmead. You will provide an efficient planning service for the business working with various teams as applicable.
Develop and produce detailed and comprehensive construction schedules and plans, which gives a clear step by step process to follow, ensuring that each phase of the project is executed in the proper order based on budget, work schedule, and available resources, in line with the Preconstruction procedures and the company's excellent delivery ethos and core values.
- Work with the Bid team by producing tender plans to support bids.
- Input into the Tender Submissions.
- Liaising with managers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise.
- Present information for internal meetings on the tender.
- Understand for each project the level of planning service and anticipated time allocation to provide the appropriate service.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans, either Preconstruction, Construction, or Design in line with the Preconstruction procedures.
- Identify & consider areas of programme risk and opportunity and advise the project team and senior management as appropriate.
Responsibilites and Duties:
- Prepare labour resource histogram when applicable.
- Attend meetings with Client, Designers, and Quantity Surveyors etc. where necessary.
- Consider information passed on by Pre-Construction Manager / Bid Manager or Project teams.
- Attend site meetings and receive feedback.
- Review tender programme operations against tender information.
- Assist the project manager to amend contract programmes when requested.
- Advise on programmes and progress when requested.
- Maintain profile with current and past clients.
- Review contract performance against tender target if requested.
- Ensure full compliance with health and safety, quality and environmental legislation as well as compliance with Brymor policies, guidance and procedures
- Attend pre-tender meetings where required.
- Produce information for pre-qualification documents when requested.
- Review the 'buildability' of the project - working with Bid or site teams where required.
- Prepare Tender programmes.
- Prepare temporary works schedules, scaffolding schedules and temporary electrics schedules when required and analyse quotations received and advise the Estimator.
- Input into Staffing and Preliminaries.
- Work with the Estimator preparing preliminary costs.
- Advise the Managing Estimator of any tendering difficulties.
- Prepare material in the agreed format for presentation to the Adjudication Panel and attend meetings when required.
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract.
Educaion and Training:
- GCSEs (minimum of 5 at grade C or above or at grade 4 or above, including Maths and English) or NVQ level 2-3 (as appropriate), or equivalent experience
- A levels or NVQ level 3 or BTEC or apprenticeship (as appropriate), or equivalent experience / degree or equivalent experience
- Degree and professional qualification, or equivalent experience
- Current driving licence
- Intermediate / Advance Asta PowerProject
- Health and Safety Awareness
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Temporary Works Awareness
- CDM Regs 2015
If You think that this role is ideal for you then please contact me on 01329 227 000 or by Email: Harry.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.