Contracted Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Rate: £17.00 via Umbrella/CIS/LTD
We require x2 Plasterers to start work immediately for an established construction client on a high-profile residential apartment project in Manchester city centre.
- Carrying out Plastering tasks - Dot and Dab
- Ensuring work is safe
- Working as part of a small team to complete project
- Discuss issues with Foreman
- Be commutable to Manchester city centre
- Qualified Plasterer with CSCS card
- Capable of following H&S
- Must be able to dot and dab
- Must have a fit for work cert
Duration will be up to 3 weeks work (potentially longer). You must have or be willing to obtain an online fit for work certificate.
To apply please contact Arnold or Anthony on 0161 873 7000.
You can also send your details such as CV/Certs etc to Arnold.Emelone@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.