Plumbers Required New build Plumbers and Heating Engineers required for new build housing project work in Manchester DescriptionCarrying out Plumbing tasksCompleting 1st 2nd and final...
This is a very good opportunity to work with an established Plumbing and heating company carrying out works on new build properties on a long term contract.
- Carrying out Plumbing tasks
- Completing 1st 2nd and final fix works
- Ensuring work is safe
- Working as part of a small team to complete projects
- Discuss issues with Foreman
- Qualified Plumber with CSCS card
- Happy to work 37.5 hours plus hours a week
- Own transport to Caenarfon
- Capable of following H&S
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established Plumbing and heating company as a Plumber carrying out works on new build properties on a long term contract.
Pay is negotiable paid via Umbrella, CIS or Ltd scheme.
To apply please contact Anthony on 0161 873 7000 or send your C.V to anthony.floyd @carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.