Experienced Duct Fitters and Mates required to work a number of projects in ManchesterSpecification:Must have previous experience installing Metal Ductwork/Ventilation on commercial sitesDuct Fitters must...
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to work for an established social housing contractor covering the Salford and Oldham area.
- Carrying out day to day repairs on void and tenanted properties
- Completing all aspects of work
- Ensuring work is safe
- Company van and fuel will be provided
- NVQ/City & Guild in Plumbing 5 Plus years' experience preferred
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness - Can be completed online
- Capable of following H&S
- UK Driving Licence
- Own tools/power tools
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to provide refs
Duration of work will be long term with the possibility of becoming a permanent role
Pay - £15.00 p/hr Plus company van and fuel
Hours - 40 per week
Immediate start available for the right person
The ideal candidate will have experience working on repairs and have excellent customer service skills.
To apply please contact Anthony Floyd on 0161 873 7000 or send your C.V / Cards to anthony.floyd@ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.