Project Manager Business PartnerInterested in working as a Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!The Role ...
Interested in working as Project Manager/Business Transformation for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
A great opportunity has arisen in for someone to join the Broughton Plant Programme Organisation as a Configuration and Product Development (CPD) Project Leader.
As the successful candidate the core of your role will be a responsibility for leading and driving design modifications through the Change Process. As the Project Leader, you will be accountable for the delivery of projects, from idea generation, all the way to the point of embodiment on the aircraft, ensuring the seamless management, introduction and buy-off of each individual change.
Given the varied nature of the role, this is a fantastic opportunity for a tenacious and motivated individual to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment, delivering value and incremental improvement to the Broughton plant.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Definitive end to end project management and clear demonstration of planning and progress
- Delivery of improvement projects for the benefit of SA Programme
- Achievement of projects in line with associated budget
- Achievement of all out of sequence work planning
- Delivery of WQN modifications to protect POA/DOA gaps
- Interface with any key stakeholder including CDT, Programme and Functions
- Drive and tenacity to implement changes in line with Time, Cost and Quality. Must be willing to challenge and overcome obstacles at regular intervals. This is the most critical requirement.
- Ability to work with and influence a vast array of stakeholders inclusive of Procurement, Chief Engineers, Configuration, Manufacturing Engineering and Design, for example.
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver change in line with the requirements of the project.
- A technical understanding of the product and the build process is preferable but not mandatory should the candidate demonstrate other skills that may add value to the team.
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to translate sometimes complex topics into a simple straight forward plan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.