I am currently recruiting for a site manager for a 12 week project in Weybridge. The project will not be starting until April however there...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager for a project in London, You will be site based but needed in the office one day per week. You will be heading up the Highways / Tunnels / Roads projects for our client.
- Providing Leadership and Project Management in all aspects of the project to meet cost, time and quality requirements
- Working in a client Facing role, laeding other team members and developing the clients startegy
- Developing the clients brief, delivering strategy and leading the design management, Procurement and execution of the scheme
- Coordinating, planning and managing internal and external meetings in relation to the project
- Providing Input into client system safety adn project risk assesment and management process
Qualifictions and Experience
- A degree qualification in Mechanical Construction
- Prince 2 Qualification is desired
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a client-facing role for a PMC or as a client is essential
Technical Knowledge and skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong Porject management and organisational Skills
- Managing budgets and forecasting
- Ability to manager and motivate a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
If you think this role is ideal for you ring Harry on 01329 227 065.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.