Project Manager/Business Transformation
Interested in working as Project Manager/Business Transformation for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
The role has been created in the Landing Gear CoC for a Business development strategist, based in Bristol, UK, reporting functionally and operationally within the Landing Gear organisation.
Within the Landing Gear Engineering community, you will be responsible for some key strategic activities, in contribution to the Centre of Competence 2027 & 2035 Strategic vision.
You will be involved in leading Work packages contributing to these strategic objectives. You will be leading the development of the future Business Model to ensure value is aligned with the strategic needs within the Business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Consolidating the analysis of the as-is situation for the ongoing projects
- Consolidating a benchmarking view (internal and external) to meeting the ongoing project objectives
- Definition of the potential scenarios and delivery of a set of recommendation to meet the project objectives, taking into account the as-is analysis and the benchmarking activities.
- Organisation and facilitation of workshops to gather new concepts and ideas to contribute to the centres strategic objectives
- Business intelligence research and benchmarking
- Business case consolidation
- Improvement proposal preparation and implementation of agreed improvements
- Good understanding of Aerospace Industry, and eco-system
- Knowledge of corporate strategy
- Strong Project management experience
- Previous successful experience in change and transformation management
- Good communication skills (ability to influence and convince stakeholders, and to present at all business levels)
This role will involve researching new ways of working and making recommendations of new business processes - have to be proactive, driven and focused. Able to communicate with key stakeholders from inside and outside of the business. Ideally come from an aerospace background - this is preferred but not essential - other industries will be considered as long as the experience is there
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.