Performance Manager (Facilities Management)
Carbon60 are recruiting a Performance Manager for one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the country. The work will be based at a custom-built technology and testing centre in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Working as part of the facilities team, you will be responsible for delivering a world class customer experience to the client. Managing the helpdesk, finance, office admin and HR functions...with overall responsibility for KPI and SLA performance.
- Proactive monitoring of the CAFM status to ensure work orders are dealt with quickly
- Design and implement improvement programmes
- Ensure the team resource is sufficient to deliver on contractual obligations
- Establish a consistently positive working relationship with the client and end users
- Create and submit a monthly client report
- Ensure KPIs and SLAs are passed, avoiding financial penalties
- Implementation of cost optimisation initiatives
- Setting and managing team culture in line with the account
- Complete effective recruitment of staff
- General overall management of the team and the account
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience of Performance Management is essential
- Experience of CAFM and helpdesk systems in a Facilities Management setting
- Line management experience
- A Change Management qualification is desirable
- Prince 2 / APMP qualifications would also be highly advantageous
- Experience of process design
- Able to lead a team and bring the best out of people
- Naturally good with customers and clients
- Someone from the Facilities Management industry would be ideal
If you are an experienced Performance Manager from the FM world and you are comfortable working at a client site and providing the highest level of service, please get in touch.
What you will get:
- Excellent salary package (we can discuss this at first contact)
- Permanent contract
- Good holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Other built in employment benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted