Carbon60 recruitment are recruiting for a setting out engineer to start work in Worcestershire with immediate effect.My client have major work on various civils projects...
Location: Gloucester, UK
Contracted Hours: Monday to Friday, Full Time
The role involves working client side to ensure the successful and timely handover of a commercial conversion project in the Gloucester area.
The role involves:
- Managing sub-contractors to ensure both quality and deadlines are achieved
- Ensuring all Health and Safety standards are met or exceeded
- Communication with all stakeholders
- Leading the construction project, managing external consultant design teams and contractor/developer delivery teams
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of project, ensuring full governance is observed
- Ensuring all project completion and commissioning documents are collated accurately and on time
- Responsible for project budget and purchase of plant/consumables
- Control of reporting procedures, ensuring all required information is accurate and reported on time
- Experience on Commercial fit-out/conversion Projects
- SMSTS qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills to competently meet business needs
- Line management and budget management experience
- Commutable to the Gloucester area
This is an expected 12 week duration but will likely lead to other planned works on a larger Nationwide rollout.
To apply please contact Eamonn or Arnold on 0161 873 7000 or email your C.V to Arnold.Emelone@Carbon60Global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.