Site Manager required forGreat Portland Street London for a one week project on a retail store external works.Must have an SMSTS and laptop for producing...
Location: London, UK
Contracted Hours: Monday to Friday, FT
Carbon60 is after a Project Manager for work on a number of high value projects within the London areas. It is an exciting opportunity to work with an established construction organisation.
- Overhaul Management of a large construction project
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Ensuring Managers complete daily/weekly tasks
- Ensure Subcontractors are following weekly programme and adhering to Site rules
- Ensure quality standards are met and maintained
- Liaising with Client and Senior Management
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and any other problems that may arise
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualified in Construction Management
- Must have a good understanding and technical of construction methods and processes
- Must have a good understanding of contract and programme related matters
- Experience of delivering projects of high value.
- Be able to demonstrate solid career history
- Be Self-sufficient and motivated in approach
This is a contract role starting ASAP for the right candidate and could possibly turn into a permananent opportunity.
To apply please contact Arnold on 0161 873 7000 or email your C.V to Arnold.Emelone@Carbon60Global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.