Project Manager/ Operations Controller
Interested in working as Project Manager/ Operations Controller for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
The operations performance team directly contribute to the success of the plant engineering team by coordinating and facilitating the robust deliverable and resource planning of activities, understanding the practical, financial and resource implications of decisions and leading the business strategy of the teams. We coordinate project and resource planning, working within the operational teams allowing the team to work efficiently, actively identify programme pain-points and support teams in finding novel solutions to complex challenges.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning of tasks, deliverables and resources.
- Monitoring activities against plans and budgets through the collection and consolidation of data supporting performance indicators.
- Analysis and reporting of performance and driving management actions through issue identification and stakeholder management.
- Acting as a focal point for improvement activities where possible.
- Leading drumbeat and review sessions.In addition to the above day to day deliverables you will be responsible for developing and coaching others in the team in Project Management competences.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Advanced MS office skills required particularly with the use of MS Excel and MS Project - experience of Google docs would also be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills required with ability to present clear and concise messages to senior business management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Headcount and task planning and scheduling skills.
- Cost controlling skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.