I am currently recruiting for a proven Projects Manager with EPC experience of utility scale solar PV projects to join my Client's construction management team in London, UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects under development as well as the management of tender opportunities. The Project Manager will report directly to the Project Director.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Liaise with the development team to understand and define project requirements and produce cost and risk analysis of the projects under development.
- Liaise with the engineering department during the preliminary design phase to identify technical solutions and optimization.
- Liaise with sub-contractor and manage RFQs.
- Build and Deliver Solar projects in Italy or other European regions on time and on budget.
- Liaise with selected stakeholders during tender processes and deliver the tender deliverables according to the tender requirements.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- 3+ years EPC experience in utility scale solar PV projects
- Fluent in Italian is a prerequisite, with previous experience in the Italian markets being preferred.
- Recognized Project Management certification
- Strong leadership and communication skills, self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving capability
- Self-starter with excellent presentation skills with constant attention to details and accuracy.
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Flexibility to travel to project sites in various locations whenever necessary and/or stay abroad for periods of time.
With a competitive salary on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search