Project Manager - Highways & Tunnels . This role is split between the London office and the site locations where you will be managing project teams to safely deliver, on time and to stated quality acting as the link between the client and other key stakeholders.
- Developing the clients brief, delivering strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
- Driving the procurement of services and works required to deliver the project.
- Providing input into client system safety and project risk assessment and management process.
- Day to day Management of workforce within the sector/individual projects
- Responsible assisting the Highways Sector Manager for the timely delivery of key HR activities including, appraisals, talent and succession planning
Skills & Qualifications
- Managing budgets and forecasting expenditure.
- Key project processes such as design principals and management, construction processes, procurement and tendering.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Previous working experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in a client-facing role for a PMC or as a client is essential.
A degree qualification in a related subject and a relevant professional membership are highly desirable for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader in their field based from the London office travelling to and from various sites. An excellent salary with car allowance and benefits is offered to the successful candidate.
To apply, please contact Patrick.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted