Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Technician for our client in Manchester. The role would be a Permanent position Paying £19k per annum...
Hours: Monday to Friday, FT 40 hours a week (Must be flexible)
Pay Rate: £10 per hour
Carbon60 is currently on the look for a couple of Process Technicians in the Northwich area to be responsible for the running of the ECP4 plant. This includes work organisation, planning and discussion with customer support personnel to ensure the provision of spare parts for customers and plant operations.
The Process Technician is required to be trained and competent to undertake all ECP4 process operations. These include but not limited to:-
- Set up and operation of the electrostatic spray bake coating lines.
- Operation of the hydride stripping plant.
- Operation of a variety of support processes such as de-greasing grit blasting, etching, e.t.c.
- Involvement in plant improvements housekeeping and 5S disciplines.
- Engage in effective handover with colleagues at shift change.
- Assessment and possible repair of FM Structures
- Various QC and packing requirements.
- To meet ETB SHE policies and standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very well established business who has the employees best interests at heart.
For more information or you would would like to apply, please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Arnold.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.