Are you looking for your next challenge in your recruitment career? Does joining a market leader that is part of a larger PLC that will...
Senior Project Engineer
Carbon60 are working with a very well renowned company who has specialist expertise in the construction, maintenance and refurbishment of road & rail tunnels in the UK.
They are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Croydon on a permanent basis to support a large scale project.
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the mechanical works package, including but not limited to;
- Management of operatives on a day to day basis, including allocation of work.
- Plan future works
- Create detailed work plans to ensure that projects are successfully completed, in line with contractual requirements.
- Review design submissions and provide technical and constructability comments
- Materials management - verifications, preservation, monitoring and early notification for shortages, damages etc.
- Assist with and carry out commissioning of mechanical systems
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements for all mechanical project activities
- Ensure full compliance with H&S requirements on site.
- SMSTS qualified
- CSCS management card (black card holder)
- Mechanical Engineering degree - or equivalent.
- Ability to be hands on and work in a management capacity.
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a large scale industrial ventilation systems, pumped pipework systems, HVAC (Ductwork and split DX stsems).
- Advantageous - NEBOSH
- Advantageous - National Grid Person and BESC.
- Advantageous - Lifting Operations Appointed.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and well respected organisation, they can offer great career opportunities, as well as an attractive salary (circa £65,000) plus car allowance and other benefits.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.