Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience Project Engineer for a well know medical device company based in Hertfordshire working at a unique site...
Carbon60 are working with a global organisation who are a market leader in the power management sector. They have sites across the UK and internationally and are experiencing a significant period of success and development.
Due to this continued success, they are now looking to bring an experienced Project engineer into their team in Watford.
- Oversee a range of projects as specified by the PM.
- Cradle to grave involvement in projects:
- Attend sales meetings to work on planning and tenders
- Prepare quotations
- Attend sites prior to commissioning to advise on installation
- Prepare RAMS and other site documentation
- Plan engineering resources
- Plan delivery and commissioning
- Final documentation and handover to client
- Oversight of budgets for complete projects - labour and materials. Understanding of cost variables and ability to report on these.
- Supply all documentation for engineers and client including;
- Pre-commissioning check list.
- Electrical Schematics where required.
- Check wiring schedules and drawings and description of operation are adequate for commissioning to commence.
- Completion certificates.
- O&M manuals.
- Experienced project engineer/project manager
- Experience of projects within the lighting sector - highly desirable.
- Existing knowledge of control types, application and specific engineering applications.
- Experience using the iCANsoft software suite including enterprise suite and head end applications - desirable
- Happy to travel.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.