CPCS Excavator DriverSO15 0DR7:00-5:00 Monday Friday Contract position On going. The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in major construction projects. The huge...
Responsible for day to day management to projects, all associated activities and external suppliers and contractors to deliver client projects on time in full.
As the Construction Project manager you will be leading the projecs and managing and co ordinating all project activities internally and liaising with external suppliers, Contractors, Consultants and Architects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liasing with the Factory Schedule Manager for CAD, Logistics and factory production services including power coating and engineering requirements.
- Liasing with the Installation manager to meet customer expectations.
- Working in accordance with the clients health and safety documentation.
- Providing variation costs as required to meet customer deadlines
- Ensure that all costs are detailed on estimate sheets, and written quotations are obatined from suppliers etc.
- Keep central records of costing information and trends to assist in producing quotations.
- All job margins and variations to contract are to be signed off by the managing director / finance controller.
- Contact customers to obtain any information to allow variations to be produced.
- Pursue value engineered solutions, alternative and innovative solutions to assist in improving project margins etc.
- Develop relationships with key customers.
- Delivering projects on time in full.
- Raise remedial report with costs where required.
If you think that this role is ideal for you then please call Harry on 01329 227 065.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.