Project EngineerLocation: WarringtonHours: 37.5 Hours (Monday to Friday, 8am 4:30pm) Salary: £35 42k per annumAn excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer with...
Hours: 37.5 Hours (Monday to Friday, 8am - 4:30pm)
Salary: £35 - 42k per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer with design experience to join a huge leading provider of various types of engineering services to many clients across different sectors such as energy and power, chemical and oil and gas to name a few.
What will you be doing?
- As the Project Engineer you will have overall responsibility for the technical delivery of all projects allocated and where required will act as the Project Manager on these projects.
- You will work closely with the Lead Project Engineer's (Design & Delivery) to ensure that the solution provided is of minimum cost whilst being technically acceptable and in accordance with the client specifications and the BIAS offer.
- The Project Engineer is expected to be a committed and enthusiastic team member providing assistance and advice where needed.
- The Engineering Manager (EM)/Technical Manager (TM) will provide guidance and support to the Project Engineer, when required, on all matters related to the execution of the duties.
- The Project Engineer will be flexible and willing to undertake other engineering roles when necessary
- The Project Engineer will be estimating from client requirements specification.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in designing and building distribution boards, MCCs & large control panels incorporating PLC's, VSD's and control relay logic.
- Experience of managing own projects from the enquiry phase to completion.
- High level of theoretical and practical Electrical Engineering knowledge.
- Have an appreciation of general instrumentation, interfacing equipment, cabling systems and installation requirements to BS7671.
- Have an understanding of the hardware design and implementation of PLC and SCADA control systems.
- A good working knowledge of Eplan P8 Electrical and/or AutoCAD, experience of Eplan Pro Panel would also be preferable.
- Ability to work under a minimum of supervision.
- Possess the necessary inter-personal skills for effective client management.
- Experience of the nuclear industry would be advantageous.
This job offers a variety of different projects for the ideal candidate and the opportunity to build on their experience and career progression towards Project Management. No day is ever the same in the world of this role with this client.
For further information on the role please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Arnold
If interested please apply directly to this add or send a copy of CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.