Asta Planner8:00 17:00Monday FridayContract position 11 Months£300 £450 per day The company is a UK leading organisation, specialising in construction and facilities management. This is...
I am currently recruiting for a Project Planner for a client that specialises in the Civils and M&E world. You will be working out of London on a permenant basis for a large Engineering and construction company.
A key role within the department of Planning ensures that the project is given necessary support during tender, design, installation and handover to perform at its optimum level from a delivery, commercial, financial and resource perspective.
- Update the project planning on a weekly basis
- Carry out regular programme reviews
- Prepare weekly site photo reports
- Resolve cross-functional issues at a planning level
- Keep track of progress through site visits
- Ability to communicate with clients and pesent the planned programme
- Implementing the VVB Planning Standards on the Project Programme
- Support the planning team where needs be
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in Planning
- HNC / NVQ in Engineering / Construction
- Engineering Backgorund
- Have experience in the production of planning documents
- Ideally worked for an M&E Contractor
- Excellent communication skills
- Establish Good Working relationships at various levels
- Achieving customer satisfaction
- Experience and Knowledge of Planning software Primavera P6
- Competent using other planning tools such as MS Projects, Asta Projects etc
- Update Project Programme on a weekly basis
If you think that this job is for you call Harry on 01329277065 or alternatively Email Harry.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.