Carbon60 are seeking a Proposals Co-ordinator with imagination, excellent written English and grammar skills and an eye for detail to join the Work Winning team based in our clients Livingston office.
Reporting to the Regional Estimating Manager, the Proposals Co-Ordinator will be an integral member of our team. The successful candidate will play a key part in the production of prequalification questionnaires (PQQs) and tender submissions with the aim of raising our clients profile, securing new business opportunities and winning quality work for the Scotland region.
Work with the Estimating and Business Development team in the production and timely submission of marketing materials, prequalification questionnaires and tender submissions, including:
- Reviewing and understanding PQQs and tender documentation;
- Identifying key deliverables, constraints and USPs;
- Editing the written work of our technical team to improve its structure and readability;
- Producing organisation charts, CVs and other supporting documents;
- Checking that draft submissions adequately answer the questions and sourcing information to address omissions;
- Designing and preparing bid submission folders;
- Using online tendering and planning portals;
- Preparing post tender presentations
- Developing and maintaining project case studies, site photographs and other like materials;
- Sourcing information, developing and managing databases
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Qualification in marketing, business or graphic design - combinations of education and experience with a willingness to undertake training will also be considered;
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in IT - in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop;
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.