Proposal EngineerLocation: WarringtonHours: 37.5 Hours (Monday to Friday) Salary: £35 42k per annumCarbon60 is currently on the look for a Proposal engineer to join an...
Hours: 37.5 Hours (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £35 - 42k per annum
Carbon60 is currently on the look for a Proposal engineer to join an incredibly exciting organisation to carry out proposal and estimating activities for single and low complexity multi-discipline proposals to support the businesses strategy, alongside helping maintain an up to date body of knowledge for proposals.
The Proposal Engineer will be expected to;
- Take full responsibility for assigned proposals, lead and manage to deliver high quality proposals in a timely manner that reflect agreed strategies and are compliant with relevant procedures
- To lead single 'own' discipline proposals and low complexity proposals with some other discipline content.
- Responsible for all aspects including estimate/costing, price, technical and commercial submission documents, contractual reviews, approvals
- Obtain relevant input from others required to develop proposal, recognising strengths and weaknesses of self and others
- Work with 'operations' to develop and agree execution concepts
- Obtain third party (subcontractor/vendor) input with support
- Liaise with clients for information, clarifications and site visits, and with support from others, negotiations.
- Support proposals managed by others
- Provide estimation input to other proposals
- Attend proposal strategy development meetings
- Carry out checks of proposal work by others
The Ideal Candidate?
- Expected to be degree qualified in appropriate engineering or numerical discipline, or suitably experienced through working in relevant discipline.
- 3+ years proposal and estimating experience (or similar).
- Experience includes contracting in areas such as oil & gas, nuclear, utilities, power.
This job offers a variety of different projects for the ideal candidate and the opportunity to build on their experience and progress in their career.
For further information on the role please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Arnold
If interested please apply directly to this add or send a copy of CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.