Customer Service Co-ordinatorsMaesteg£competitive plus bonusDue to their continued growth we have a number of great opportunities for individuals to join a busy customer service team...
Carbon60 are working closely with an organisation that have a long standing history in South Wales (and across the UK). They are thriving, with a busy order book and continued investment in the business.
To help support this growth they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor into their busy customer service team in Cwmbran. The need to have experience working in customer care in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- First point of contact for all customer enquiries, this may be over the phone, email and face to face.
- Build and develop relationships with key customers, gaining trust and demonstrating expert knowledge and understanding at all times.
- Work with other internal departments (i.e. sales, production, technical) to ensure all parties are kept updated and orders move forward in order to meet deadlines.
- Schedule shipments and deliveries - in the UK and overseas, dealing closely with shipping companies.
- Keep all records updated accordingly.
The Ideal Customer Services Advisor
- Excellent communication skills and ability to keep calm when under pressure.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment within a manufacturing environment.
- IT literate
- Previous experience of international shipping would be a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of manufacturing systems would also be an advantage (ERP, MPS)
This is a great opportunity to join a team that can offer long term career prospects and is a stable and welcoming environment. Please send your CV to Steph Hughes for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.