Senior Customer Service AdministratorCardiffWe work closely with a company who provide a range of retailers with a single source service for all their goods not...
A globally renowned company in the electronics and lighting industry is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Purchasing Assistant to support their team in Cwmbran.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with purchasing experience in either electronics or other components within a manufacturing setting.
Main responsibilities of the Purchasing Assistant
- Support the Purchasing Manager and purchasing team in Cwmbran by taking a proactive role in identifying opportunities to reduce price, lead times and minimum order quantities
- Producing quotes and estimations
- Ensure parts are compliant with regulations
- Hands on account management of existing suppliers to ensure service levels regarding quality, delivery and customer service are met.
- Work to specified targets and KPIs.
- Knowledge and understanding of electronics/electronic components
- Experience in buying (preferably from an electronics or technical background)
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of specialised software, e.g. SAP, ERP or MRS.
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar manufacturing / technical purchasing back ground. As well as demonstrating technical excellence, we are looking for an efficient, enthusiastic individual that is keen to tackle challenges head on and is happy to work on their own as well as part of the team.
- £20,000 - £23,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful company in the Cwmbran area. To apply please send your CV outlining your relevant experience and skills to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.