Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Control and Assurance Engineer required in the Sittingbourne area of Kent to test and analyse finished M&E works to detect and correct any sub-quality work.
- Mechanical & Electrical background.
- Experience working within a Petro-Mechanical environment.
- Qualification in electrical or building services engineering.
- Proven knowledge in reading and interpreting technical drawings and specifications.
- Experience of working at site and dealing with client issues
The role is for a QA Engineer based on site near Sittingbourne in Kent undertaking inspection and test work on site. The Quality Assurance Engineer will take part in quality meetings and deal with any client issues.
An excellent opportunity for a QA Engineer in Kent to join a project with a tier one M&E contractor starting immediately and running until the end of April.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick Jones
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted